Forecast the aggregated depreciation expense and Net Book Value (NBV) over the next 5 years for a list of up to 10 non-current assets using our below easy to use web application. Simply include the assumption inputs in the yellow cells and outputs will be presented in the results section.
- The tool calculates depreciation on a monthly basis with a full month of depreciation in the month of purchase and no deprecition in the month of disposal (if applicable).
- The tool also uses the Straight Line Method to calulate the depreciation expense.
- To determine the cost and accumulated depreciation opening balances the tool calculates past depreciation for up to 15 years before the latest financial year end.
- None of the input and output information will be saved once the webpage is closed, this data also cannot be retrieved. If you would like to save a copy of the output please print or take a screen shot of the webpage before closing.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and tools contained in all our web pages, we do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the tools and information derived from this website. The tools and information in all our web pages are only meant as a guide, please use at your own risk and always seek professional advice before making any decisions. For full terms and conditions please click here
Similar tools available for download
Check out our other finance web apps
- Investment Appraisal Tool
- Financial Statement Projection Tool
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Loan Calculators
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Loan Fair Value Calculator
- Sales Forecasting
- WACC Calculator
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Pension Calculator
- Optimal Capital Structure
- Company Valuation Calculator
- Real Option Calculator
- Bond Yield and Duration Calculator
- Bond Expected Return Calculator
- Value At Risk (VAR) Calculator
- Beta Calculator
- Option Payoff Graph
Share this Web Page