Forecast cash flows for one year on a monthly basis using our below free and easy to use cash flow forecast web application. Simply add your forecast assumptions and latest actual balances into the yellow cells and the web app will use these inputs to generate one year of monthly forecast receipts, payments, cash flow movements and cash balances. Please note the following general points and assumption methodologies:
- Inventory closing balance is based on the input 'inventory to sales unit %' assumption multiplied by the next month's sales units
- Opening balances for receivables and payables are assumed to be paid / received evenly across the respective credit periods. For instance a £70k trade payables balance with 60 days credit period would have forecast settlements of £35k in forecast months 1 and 2. If the credit period is assumed to be 0, the whole balance is forecast to be received or paid in forecast month 1.
- Bad debt amounts are assumed to be irrecoverable.
- To delete an amount in a cell type '0'.
- The forecast net cash flow movements and balance can be used to identify large cash surpluses and shortfalls for timely action.
- None of the inputs and outputs will be saved once the webpage is closed, this data also cannot be retrieved. If you would like to save a copy of the output please print or take a screen shot of the webpage before closing.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and tools contained in all our web pages, we do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the tools and information derived from this website. The tools and information in all our web pages are only meant as a guide, please use at your own risk and always seek professional advice before making any decisions. For full terms and conditions please click here
SIMILAR TOOLs AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
check out our other fINANCE WEB APPS
- Investment Appraisal Tool
- Loan Fair Value Calculator
- Projection tool
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Optimal Capital Structure
- Loan Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Sales Forecasting
- WACC Calculator
- Company Valuation Calculator
- Depreciation Calculator
- Real Option Calculator
- Bond Yield and Duration Calculator
- Bond Expected Return Calculator
- Value At Risk (VAR) Calculator
- Beta Calculator
- Option Payoff Graph
Share this Web Page